SSC CGL 2021 Syllabus
Once SSC CGL Notification is out, we bring to you in this article about the SSC CGL Syllabus 2021, once SSC Exam Date Out on their official website – to ensure you get the right information here and can fine tune your SSC CGL 2021 Preparation tips and Sarkari Job Study Plan accordingly.Here we will have a detailed look at SSC CGL Syllabus 2021 now.
The syllabus for SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam (SSC CGL 2021) is given below:
Syllabus for Tier(I):
- General Intelligence & Reasoning: verbal & non-verbal type questions. It includes spatial orientation, judgment, relationship concepts, visual memory, space visualization, questions on analogies, discrimination, decision making, analysis, observation, similarities & differences, problem-solving, arithmetical reasoning & figural classification, arithmetic number series, etc.
- General Awareness: These questions will be related to general knowledge awareness, current events knowledge. Questions related to India & neighboring Countries, Geography, History, Culture, Economic Scene, Scientific Research & General Policy.
- Numerical Aptitude: Questions in this part are set up accordingly to test a candidate’s ability about the appropriate use of numbers as well as the candidate’s sense of numbers. Candidate’s ability is tested in a numerical aptitude test. Whole numbers, percentage, decimals & fractions, Square Roots, partnership ratio and proportion, Discount, Averages, profit and loss, Interest, Time & distance, Business, mixture and alligation, Time and Work, etc. are there in this test.
- English Comprehension: Test regarding ability to understand English, basic comprehension, writing ability, etc. is there.
Syllabus for Tier (II):
- Paper I: Arithmetic Ability to test the appropriate use of numbers. Questions related to computation of Whole Numbers, decimals, fractions & its relationships between numbers, etc.
- Paper-II: English Language & Comprehension to test candidate’s knowledge and understanding of the English language. Questions based on spot error, synonyms, antonyms, spellings, detecting the miss-spelled word, fill in blanks, etc.
- Measures of Central Tendency– Partition values, Common measures of central tendency
- Measures of Dispersion– Common measures dispersion, mean deviation quartile deviations, range & standard deviation;
- Moments, Skewness, Kurtosis,
- Regression and Correlation
- Probability Theory: Meanings of probability, Conditional & Compound probability, definitions of probability
- Probability Distributions & Random variable— expectation: Probability functions and random variable
- Index-Number: Meaning of index numbers and construction of index-numbers problems
- Analysis of Variance: Questions regarding analysis- one-way & two-way classifieds data.
- Sampling Theory: sampling & non-sampling of errors related questions; parameters and statistics: Concept s of a population and its sample; Probability & non-probability sampling techniques, etc.
- Time-Series Analysis: trend and time series component determinations
Syllabus for Tier (III):
- Descriptive Test- candidates write essay/précis/letter/application etc. in English or Hindi language.
- SSC CGL 2021 important information:
|The online application form starts||2nd week of October 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form||November 2021|
|Age||18 to 27 years|